- Do I need a state driver’s license to obtain insurance?
- Can I make my payments at your office?
- What are your office hours?
- Can I mail my payment to the office?
- What do I do if I have a car accident?
- When I rent a car, do I need to purchase the extra coverage the rental company
- Do I need rental reimbursement coverage?
- Why is the replacement cost of my home different than the market value?
Do I need a state driver’s license to obtain insurance?
No. In many cases, we can provide insurance coverage to you without a drivers license.
Can I make my payments at your office?
YES, we can take your payments, cash, money order and personal check. Some companies will allow us to enter
your credit card information, however at this time we do not take credit cards.
What are your office hours?
Monday through Thursday 9am – 5:30pm & Friday 9am – 6pm.
We are closed on most major holidays.
Can I mail my payment to the office?
Yes, our mailing address is 206 Tenaha Street, Center, TX 75935. Once your payment is received we will post
it to the company’s website.
What do I do if I have a car accident?
Accidents happen – even to the most careful drivers. Knowing what to do after an accident will help you to
remain calm and in control. You should keep your registration and proof of insurance in your vehicle.
- Get help for the injured.
- Call the police and remain at the scene of the accident.
- Warn oncoming traffic, set hazard lights and flares.
- Do not admit fault.
- Exchange names, addresses, phone numbers, makes of vehicles, drivers and vehicle license numbers, and
insurance company and policy number information with all drivers.
- Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all passengers and witnesses.
- Take pictures of the scene and damage.
- Make a rough drawing of the scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- Do not discuss the accident or sign any documents. Only answer questions asked by police and your
insurance company claim representative.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
When I rent a car, do I need to purchase the extra coverage the rental company offers?
With most insurance companies, when you rent a car under your personal name, you are automatically covered
under your current personal automobile policy for the same coverage limits in the US and Canada. If you
don’t have full coverage on your policy, then you should purchase the extra coverage.
Give us a call before you rent a car to make sure what coverage you have.
Do I need rental reimbursement coverage?
If you have an automobile accident or if your car is stolen, will you need a rental car while your car is
being repaired or replaced? If you do, you should add this coverage to your policy.
Rental reimbursement coverage applies if you have a claim, it can’t be used for regular maintenance.
Why is the replacement cost of my home different than the market value?
A home’s market value reflects current economic conditions, taxes, school districts, the value of the land,
location, and other factors that have nothing to do with the actual cost of rebuilding a home and replacing
all of its contents.
Insurance companies factor in the size, materials and the current cost of construction in your area in order
to come up with the replacement cost.
With replacement cost, you will have the proper amount of coverage to rebuild your home in the event of a
total loss, not what it is worth on the current market.